> Mushypea, Sprout et al: Day 2/31 - 20 Facts about you

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 2/31 - 20 Facts about you


20 Facts about me

  1. I am 4 foot 11 1/2 inches - don't forget that all important 1/2!
  2. I spent all my teenage years attending single sex schools.
  3. I am the oldest of five children. 
  4. I drive an automatic car and have done since I passed my test years ago.
  5. I am right handed.
  6. I am a Mac and not a PC.
  7. I have worn glasses since I was 15.
  8. I have one molar tooth missing.
  9. My little fingers bend outwards at the knuckles.
  10. My favourite colour is red.
  11. I detest shopping of any form unless I specifically need to buy something.
  12. I have a severe dislike of feet - baby feet are cute.  Others should be covered up.
  13. My favourite flowers are pompom dahlias.
  14. I eat things in odd numbers if I'm not demolishing an entire packet. Don't know why!
  15. I prefer toilet paper to roll over the holder if you know what I mean.
  16. I prefer sleeping on the right in a bed.
  17. I love stationery - pens, paper all of it.
  18. I have a coat problem - I have far too many and have to remind myself I don't need more.
  19. I have always wanted to learn Japanese and German but haven't got round to it yet.
  20. I have never smoked or ever tried it.

22 comments:

  1. I went to a single sex school from age 12-18 :)... I'm also an apple girl, we have an ipad, iphone, ipods and macbooks... once you've gone that route there is no going back!!

    Stationery addict here too. I used to love all the fab gel pens etc... I don't have a lot of need to write stuff down nowadays though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get into Apple it's very hard to leave. They just do what they're supposed to, especially as I'm technically challenged and don't have the patience to set things up etc. Plug and play is how I like it.

      Pens and paper. I used to have pads and pads of the stuff!

      Delete
  2. Looks like we have a couple of things in common on our lists! I too have a dislike for feet except for baby ones and i also have to sleep on the right side of the bed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on glasses (since I was 7) and the right side of the bed. Although I adore my iphone I have a PC not a Mac (not yet anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious as to which you consider the right side of the bed? Is it the right as you look at it from the bottom of the bed or the right as you looked down at your feet? :D

    I wish I had a MAC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My right when I'm looking down at my feet :)

      Delete
  5. Now that i have an iPhone and it actually WORKS, I'm tempted to become a Mac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the one Apple product I'm not convinced about ;)

      Delete
  6. LOL! I have a coat problem too!
    But we keep buying them.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They change every year and I probably have a coat for every occasion!

      Delete
  7. I love feet, im weird always tempted to massage peoples feet ha! Not gross ones though (they're all gross to you i suppose lol) I love my iPhone would never go back to any other product but i cant afford anything else! Apple are great.
    Some very interesting facts about you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky in that Sprout and I both hate feet so there is no worry about one of us wanting to massage the other's. Our little boy currently tries to eat ours whenever possible - cue moments of utter gritting of teeth!

      Delete
  8. I love stationary to I love a good notebook :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like we have a few things in common! :) I also love stationery (I have a specific desk just for this) and I have never tried smoking. :) I love coats too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a desk just for stationery :(

      Delete
  10. Totally with you on #15!! The other way drives me crazy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go about turning them the right way where possible :)

      Delete
  11. I hated feet until I became a therapist now I'm pretty used to them. I never thought about sides of the bed.. I'm a lefty as the babies have always been my side. We did swap for a while when I was pregnant with Chaos and it was quite odd. Great list x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently sleep on the left as it's nearer the door for when I go do the night feeds but it never feels quite normal to me.

      Delete