> Mushypea, Sprout et al: Day 29/31 - Where have you travelled

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 29/31 - Where have you travelled


I have been lucky enough to have travelled well in years gone by but the world is such a big place and there are so many more places I would like to visit that I wonder if I'll see them all in my lifetime.

North America - Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Washington DC, Orlando, Charleston.

Charleston, South Carolina


 Europe - Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Florence, Milan, Rome, Frankfurt.

The Vatican










Asia - Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore, Bangkok.

Hong Kong
I've also been to Barbados, Dominican Republic, Moscow and all over the British Isles.  I love to travel and hope to pass this onto Munch as we drag him all over the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment