> Mushypea, Sprout et al: Day 5/31 - 10 songs you love right now

Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 5/31 - 10 songs you love right now




Here are the ten songs that I'm loving right now.  If you would like to hear any of these just click and enjoy! Some of these have great videos - if you want to watch them, click the link. 
Happy listening : )

  1. We Are Young - Fun featuring Janelle Monae
  2. We are young by fun. on Grooveshark
  3. Somebody That I used To Know - Gotye
  4. Somebody That I Used To Know (Feat. Kimbra) by Gotye on Grooveshark
  5. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
  6. I wont give up by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark
  7. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
  8. White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes on Grooveshark
  9. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
  10. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People on Grooveshark
  11. Simple Song - The Shins
  12. Simple Song by The Shins on Grooveshark
  13. What The Water Gave Me - Florence and The Machine
  14. What The Water Gave Me by Florence and the Machine on Grooveshark
  15.  Hold On - Alabama Shakes
  16. Hold On by Alabama Shakes on Grooveshark
  17.  Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
  18. Gold On The Ceiling by The Black Keys on Grooveshark
  19.  The Wolves - Ben Howard
  20. The Wolves by Ben Howard on Grooveshark

 










 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Love your songs & love you linked the songs up! Clever clogs ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me ages. Only just figured out embedding so I've updated the post too! Learning all the time :)

      Delete
  2. I havent heard of hardly any of them so new music to try! Love Florance though she made my list as did Gotye :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've discovered lots of new music I haven't heard of as well.

      Delete
  3. Lol. We have two in common! :) Love the rest as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding new artists whilst having a nosy at everyone elses!

      Delete
  4. This is almost an identical match to my "drive to Work" playlist. We have a lot in common! :) Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these right now and always turn it up when they come on the radio.

      Delete
  5. Gotye - Straight No Chaser (a cappella group) did a cover of it and it was really great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was that music thing you went to the other night?

      Delete